This is new - your feedback will help us improve it.

Tell us you're moving home

Let us know if you're moving into, out of or within Brighton & Hove so we can update your Council Tax billing

How to tell us you're moving home

If you are moving to a new home in or within Brighton & Hove, you will need to fill in the relevant form, linked to above. If you are moving out of the city, please fill in our Moving Out of Area form

If you are a landlord telling us about tenants moving out or moving in, please fill in the Tell us about a change of tenants form