Pupil referral units in Brighton & Hove
Specialist schools in Brighton & Hove for children 5 to 16 years old who find it difficult to access education at school.
About pupil referral units
Pupil referral units are specialist provision for children and young people who are 5 to 16 years old.
They support children who may have:
- medical needs
- difficulty with engaging at school
- been excluded from school
- special educational needs
Staff at pupil referral units are trained to:
- understand each child’s needs
- set up a programme of learning
- provide one-to-one help and support
Brighton & Hove City Council pupil referral units
List of pupil referral units in the city: