Accessibility on our website
We aim to make the Brighton & Hove City Council website easy to use and accessible to everyone.
Go to AbilityNet’s website to find out how to:
- make the text larger
- change text and background colours
- make your mouse easier to use
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- talk to your mobile, tablet or computer
- make your mobile, tablet or computer talk to you
Our website in other languages
Tell us what you think
Contact us if you have problems with using our website. This will help us improve it.