Give us feedback about Adult Social Care
We'd like to hear from you if you're happy or unhappy with an Adult Social Care service.
How to make a compliment or complaint
We want to know what you think about the service you've received from Adult Social Care. We can then build on what we do well, and make improvements where needed.
We deal with all complaints in a fair and sensitive way.
You can also:
- read our Adult Social Care easy read complaints leaflet
- find out how to complain about other council services
- contact Healthwatch if you have concerns about a health or social care service
To share your experience with Healthwatch, phone their information line on 01273 23 40 40, or visit the Healthwatch website.
How we're doing
Each year we assess how well Health and Social Care support is meeting the needs of our residents.
The results are available for you to read:
- Adult Social Care Local Account - annual review 2018
- Adult Social Care Local Account - annual review 2018 - large print version
- Adult Social Care Local Account - annual review 2018 - easy read version
- Annual Adult Social Care user survey report 2017- 2018
- Adult Social Care analytical hub - reports, web publications and guidance