Apply for extra help with paying rent in advance

Use this form if you already claim Housing Benefit or Universal Credit and need extra help to pay rent in advance.

You'll need:

  • your National Insurance number
  • proof of your accounts, including balances and transactions for the last 30 days
  • any other documents we need to see for your application