Brighton & Hove Schools' Forum
Find out about what the schools' forum does and download minutes from the last meeting.
The role of the Schools' Forum is to advise the Assistant Director of Families, Children and Learning (Education and Skills) on various matters relating to school budgets. These include changes to the spending formula and services to schools.
The meetings are public meetings.
- Wednesday 17 June 2020
This meeting will be held remotely. If you want to join, please email email@example.com for details.
- 0. Schools forum agenda (PDF 103KB)
- 2. Schools forum minutes 15 January 2020 (PDF 357KB)
- 3. Minutes Schools Block Working Group Meeting (PDF 65KB)
- 4. DSG School Balances report 2019 (PDF 204KB)
- 5. High Needs Block 2020-21 (PDF 119KB)
- 6. Contingency Funding and LTS - Maternity Schemes (PDF 95KB)
4pm to 6pm, Wednesday 15 January 2020
Brighton Town Hall (Committee Room 3
- 0. Schools Forum agenda 15 January 2020
- 2. draft Schools Forum minutes 9 December 2019
- 3. General Fund Budget briefing 2020-21
- 4. DSG 2019-20
- 5. DSG 2020-21 updated January 2020
- 5.1. Growth Fund allocations 2020-21
- 6. Schools Block 2020-21
- 7. High Needs Block forum report 2020-21
- 7.1 High Needs Block collated and categorised responses
- 8. Early Years Block 2020-21 Schools' Forum interim report Jan 2020
- 9. Schools' Forum 15 January 2020 - Services to Schools 2020-21
All meetings run from 4pm to 6pm.
- Monday 16 November 2020 - Hove Town Hall (Room G91)
- Monday 7 December 2020 - Hove Town Hall (Room G91)
Papers from previous meetings
About the forum
The group is made up of approximately 25 members and meets 4 to 5 times a year. Read the terms of reference for the schools' forum.
On the GOV.UK website you can find guidance documents on:
- structure of the forum
- powers and responsibilities
- good practice
If you want to attend, have a question or would like to request a paper or information from a previous meeting please email the clerk, Ruth Ali, on firstname.lastname@example.org.