Acceptable proofs of address
Find a list of documents that we accept to prove you are a Brighton & Hove resident when applying for parking permits.
Proofs we accept
You must be a resident of Brighton & Hove to be eligible for parking permits. We must see 2 proofs of your address. We won't be able to issue permits if you can't provide proof of address.
The proofs must be dated within 3 months unless otherwise stated.
You will need to give us 2 proofs of address, you can use:
- Council Tax bill - current year
- tenancy agreement
- letter from letting agent on headed company paper confirming tenancy which must include name, address and date of tenancy
- utility bill
- solicitors confirmation of sale letter
- mortgage statement
- credit card bill
- letter from central government
- letter from local government
- bank statement
- store card statement
- mobile phone bill