Parking Zone A
Find out how parking zone A works, its operating hours, information about waiting lists and a zone map.
Where parking zone A is
Controlled parking zone A covers the area around Preston Park Station.
To see if you are eligible for a permit, please use our find your zone search facility.
How the scheme works
In zone A there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and pay and display parking
- short lengths of the road marked out for loading bays
- resident, visitor, carers and business permits available
- car club, disabled and motorcycle bays also available
What hours the scheme operates
Please always check the signs on street as these will give you the information that you require at the time of parking
|Permit bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
|Shared pay and display and permit bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
For all other restrictions please refer to the signs on the street.
There is currently no waiting list in Zone A.
Map of the zone
See our map of the controlled parking zones of Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road. You will be able to zoom in and out to see the streets in Zone A.