Parking Zone E
Find out how parking zone E works, its operating hours, information about waiting lists and a zone map.
Where parking zone E is
Controlled parking zone E covers the Preston Park Station North area.
How the zone works
In this zone there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and pay and display parking.
- some areas set aside for pay and display only
- resident, visitor, carers, hotel and business permits available for this specific area
- car club, disabled and motorcycle bays available
What hours the restrictions operate
Please always check the signs on street as these will give you the information that you require at the time of parking.
|Permit bays||Monday to Friday||9am to 8pm|
|Pay and display bays||Monday to Friday||9am to 8pm|
|Shared pay and display and permit bays||Monday to Friday||9am to 8pm|
For all other restrictions please refer to the sign on the street.
There is currently no waiting list in zone E.
Map of the zone
See our map of the whole controlled parking zone of Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road.
You can zoom in and out to see the streets in zone E.