Contact us about Council Tax
Contact us if you have a question about your Council Tax account, or disagree with a decision we've made
How to get in touch
It's quickest to use our online form to send us your message.
If you're challenging a decision we've made about your Council Tax, include supporting evidence. For example, if you think the dates on your bill are wrong, include a copy of your tenancy agreement.
We'll get back to you to explain what we've decided and what you can do next.
Sign up to eBills
You can sign up to eBills for free to get your Council Tax bill sent directly to your email address.
By going paperless with your billing, you can:
- get your bill as soon as it's available
- always know where your bill is
- view your bill wherever you are
- download your bill whenever you want
- save paper, which is better for the environment