Contact us about Council Tax

Contact us if you have a question about your Council Tax account, or disagree with a decision we've made

How to get in touch

It's quickest to use our online form to send us your message. 

If you're challenging a decision we've made about your Council Tax, include supporting evidence. For example, if you think the dates on your bill are wrong, include a copy of your tenancy agreement.

We'll get back to you to explain what we've decided and what you can do next.