Visit Hollingbury Library to borrow and renew library items such as books and CDs.
You can also use the computers and free Wi-Fi.
The library has:
- areas for children and teenagers
- a scanner
- free Wi-Fi
- Old Boat Corner Community Centre, Carden Hill, Brighton, BN1 8GN
- 01273 290 800
- Visit website
|Day||Opening times||Libraries Extra|
|Monday||9.30am to 1.30pm||No|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 1.30pm||No|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 1.30pm||No|
|Thursday||9.30am to 1.30pm||9am to 1pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 1.30pm||No|
|Saturday||10am to 2pm||No|
|Sunday||10am to 2pm||No|
Libraries Extra is when there are no staff in the library, but you can use your library card and PIN to get in, and use all the facilities.
On staffed days the library will switch to Libraries Extra from 1pm to 2pm.
Find out how to become a Libraries Extra member.
Check our fees for borrowing items, photocopying and other library services.
- disabled toilet
- baby changing
- all gender toilet
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- wheelchair accessible in all areas of the building
- disabled parking bay close to building
- simple English and picture boards signposting all areas of building
All of the factual data in our directory is provided by internal services and external organisations that we work with. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any false claims, errors or out of date information.