Visit Hove Library to borrow and renew library items such as books and CDs.
You can also use the computers and free Wi-Fi.
The library has:
- separate areas for children and teenagers
- rare books and special collections
- music collection with scores
- free Wi-Fi
- a scanner
- a gift shop
- a café
- 182 - 186 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2EG
- 01273 290 800
- Visit website
|Wednesday||10am to 5pm|
|Friday||10am to 5pm|
Check our fees for borrowing items, photocopying and other library services.
- disabled toilet
- baby changing
- all gender toilet
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- disabled parking bay close to building
All of the factual data in our directory is provided by internal services and external organisations that we work with. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any false claims, errors or out of date information.