ru-ok? works with under 18s whose lives are affected by substance misuse in Brighton & Hove. We offer free, confidential advice and support.

We can help you if you’re under 18, you live (or go to school or college) in Brighton & Hove, and drugs, alcohol or legal highs are:

  • Making you do things you regret

  • Having a bad impact on your home or family life or your personal relationships

  • Getting you into trouble at school / college / work

  • Getting you involved in crime or in trouble with the police

  • Putting your housing at risk

  • Making you feel like you can’t cope without getting drunk / high

We are here to listen to you and to support you, not judge you or lecture you. Check out our FAQs for more information about what we do.

If you're over 18, you can get support from Brighton & Hove recovery service.

How to get support from us

You can call, email or drop in if you have questions or would like to make an appointment. Alternatively, you may be referred to us by someone that supports you, like a social worker or GP.

Contact information

Opening times

Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm Friday 9am to 4:30pm




 Contact us if you have accessibility needs

Other information

We are located in Regency Road (the West Street end) as you approach the entrance to Churchill Square car park. 

Upcoming Events


All of the factual data in our directory is provided by internal services and external organisations that we work with. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any false claims, errors or out of date information.