Apply for a parking space or garage
Find your nearest council car park or garage and apply for a space
Who can apply
To apply for a parking space you must be the registered keeper of the vehicle or the named holder of a mobility vehicle. We provide spaces in the following priority:
- Blue Badge holders
- Council tenants and resident council leaseholders
- Private residents
You can't apply for a parking space or garage:
- for commercial purposes
- to store anything other than a vehicle
- if you're in council housing arrears, such as rent
Find and apply for a space
You can use our council car parks and garages map to:
- find the nearest spaces to you
- check how many spaces are available at each car park or garage
- check how much each space costs
- apply for a space
If your application is successful, you'll get a licence for your parking space or garage.
Ending your licence
You can download a termination form (PDF 25KB) to end your parking space or garage licence.
Email your completed form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to give us 7 days' notice, with the end date being a Monday. This means the last day of your licence will be the Monday following these 7 days.