Help to save energy for council tenants and leaseholders
Get help and advice from an energy expert to improve your home's energy efficiency and save money
We can't take new bookings for home visits until September 2019 due to high demand. You can call us on 01273 293 646 for more information.
The SHINE project
If you're a council tenant, the Sustainable Houses in Inclusive Neighbourhoods (SHINE) project can help you make your home more energy efficient.
You can book an appointment for one of our energy experts to visit your home.
They can provide advice and help to:
- make small changes around your home to save fuel and money
- switch to the cheapest fuel tariff
- set your boiler and thermostat controls
- deal with condensation, damp and mould
You can also volunteer for training to become a SHINE energy expert, so you can advise other residents on saving energy.
You can book an appointment or volunteer by:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone on 01273 293 646