Join a Resident Involvement group
If you're a council resident, you can get involved with different groups across the city to help improve the services we provide.
About resident groups
Resident Involvement groups are a way for you to join up with other council tenants and council leaseholders to get involved with how our housing services are run.
Groups are made up of residents who can represent a particular community or focus on improving specific housing services. You can share opinions and use common interests to set your own targets at each meeting.
You can view our community engagement meetings diary to find out when each group is next due to meet.
Types of resident group include:
- Senior Housing Action - for council residents who live in seniors housing or other supported accommodation
- Leaseholder Action Group for council leaseholders
- Tenant Disability Network - for all tenants who have disabilities
- Home - for services that affect homes and buildings
- Tenancy and Neighbourhood - for services that affect communities, estate grounds and gardens, and tenancy decisions
- Business and Value For Money - to make sure rent is spent in the best way
- Involvement and Empowerment - to help residents get involved and express their views
- Service Improvement
Join a resident group
If you want to come to a meeting, join a group or ask a question, you can contact us by:
- email email@example.com
- phone 01273 291 518 or 01273 291 211
You can also ask for a copy of the notes taken at previous meetings, or ask to observe a meeting.