Tender for repairs, maintenance and improvements to council properties from April 2020
Find out how to tender if you are a building contractor, tradesperson or multi-skilled worker local to Brighton & Hove.
From April 2020, we're changing the way we deliver repairs, maintenance and improvement services across our housing stock.
The plans for delivering the service include:
- responsive repairs and empty property refurbishment work through an in-house team
- setting up at least one contract to provide planned maintenance and improvement programmes
- setting up a multi-contractor framework agreement for major capital projects
- continue to deliver specialist work (such as lifts, adaptations) through individual contracts
We’d like to get local businesses to tender for the contracts.
Register on our tendering website
If you are a building contractor, tradesperson or multi-skilled worker local to Brighton & Hove, and would like to keep up-to-date with the tender process, please sign-up to the SE Shared Services e-sourcing portal. You can register now, ready for when any of the tenders open.
We’re now inviting suppliers to tender for the planned maintenance and improvement programme. Visit the Brighton & Hove Housing Planned Maintenance & Improvement Programme page on the shared services portal to apply. The deadline for applications is 13 January 2020.
From the e-sourcing site, you can:
- see what opportunities are available from all authorities in the area
- register your organisation to bid for public sector business from any authority using the portal
- access support and guidance to help your organisation to make the best bid possible
- find out more about the purchasing authorities (buyers) including links to other work opportunities in the region.
Registering gives you access to:
- tender opportunities
- requests for information
- requests for quotation
- find out when we are running supplier events
If you have any further questions about the changes, you can contact the programme team by emailing FutureRepairs@brighton-hove.gov.uk