Contact us about a property you're renting out

Contact us if you're a private landlord, letting your property through the council, or have a question about HMO licensing

How to get in touch

If you have a question about renting out your private property, including our lettings services, you can contact us by:

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

If you want to apply for an HMO licence or have a question about licensing, you can: