Clerk to Governors/Senior Clerk
Posted on 14 June 2019
- LocationSt. Mark's CE Primary School
- Salary£18,795 - £19,171 pro rata; £21,589 - £23,836 pro rata
- Closing DateApply by 2 July 2019
|Closing date||2 July 2019|
|Job category||Administration & Clerical|
|Organisation||Brighton & Hove City Council|
Grade: Scale 3 for Clerk (Actual salary £2,032 - £2,072); Scale 5 for Senior Clerk (Actual salary £2,334 - £2,557) depending on experience of successful candidate
Hours per week: 4
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: September 2019
Closing date: 2 July (midnight)
Interview date: 9 July
Completed application forms accepted online via the Apply button or by email/post direct to the school address:
Manor Road BN2 5EA
For further information contact the school office on (01273) 605588
About the role
St Mark’s CE Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and efficient Clerk to Governors for September 2019.
We can offer you:
· An extremely committed and dedicated staff team, who are determined to improve outcomes for our children.
· The benefits of working within partnership with Roedean School.
· The opportunity to work in a school where you can really make a difference.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency's Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.
- Job Description/Person Specification_Senior Clerk
- Job Description/Person Specification_Clerk
- School Letter
- Application Form
- Application Large Print Form