Breakfast Club Co-ordinator
Posted on 19 June 2020
- LocationHove Junior School
- Salary£19,554 - £21,166 pro rata
- Closing DateThis vacancy has closed
|Closing date||This vacancy has closed|
|Job category||Education & Learning|
|Organisation||Brighton & Hove City Council|
Grade: Scale 4
Hours per week: 7.25, 7.30 am – 8.45 am, 5 days per week, term time
Paid weeks per year: 44.65 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Start date: September 2020
Closing date: 9 July
Interview date: 15 July
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Holland Road, Hove, BN3 1JY, email: email@example.com
For further information contact the school office on (01273) 294333
About the role
We wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Breakfast Club Co-ordinator to run and supervise our breakfast club from Monday to Friday at our Holland Road site.
We need someone:
- To ensure the smooth running of the Breakfast Club, co-ordinating the work of the Breakfast Club Assistant and participating in all activities as one of the team.
- To be responsible for the supervision of children at the Breakfast Club to ensure that each child has an enjoyable, safe and relaxed start to the day and eats a healthy breakfast before school begins.
- To encourage positive game playing and sharing with the aim of helping to solve conflict between children when required.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.