Find out what you can do at Hollingbury Library, contact information, opening times and accessibility.
What you can do at Hollingbury Library
Visit Hollingbury Library to borrow and renew library items such as books and CDs.
You can also use the computers and free Wi-Fi.
The library has:
- areas for children and teenagers
- a scanner
- free Wi-Fi
How to get in touch
- Address: Old Boat Corner Community Centre, Carden Hill, Brighton, BN1 8GN
- Phone number: 01273 290 800
- Email: email@example.com
Hollingbury Library opening times
|Day||Opening times||Libraries Extra|
|Monday||9.30am to 1.30pm||No|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 1.30pm||No|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 1.30pm||No|
|Thursday||9.30am to 1.30pm||9am to 1pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 1.30pm||No|
|Saturday||10am to 2pm||No|
|Sunday||10am to 2pm||No|
Libraries Extra is when there are no staff in the library, but you can use your library card and PIN to get in, and use all the facilities.
On staffed days the library will switch to Libraries Extra from 1pm to 2pm.
Find out how to become a Libraries Extra member.
Our costs and fees
Check our fees for borrowing items, photocopying and other library services.
How we make things easier for you
At Hollingbury Library, we have the following:
- disabled toilet
- baby changing
- all gender toilet
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- wheelchair accessible in all areas of the building
- disabled parking bay close to building
- simple English and picture boards signposting all areas of building