Find out what you can do at Portslade Library, contact information, opening times and accessibility.
What you can do at Portslade Library
Visit Portslade Library to borrow and renew library items such as books and CDs.
You can also use the computers and free Wi-Fi.
The library has:
- separate areas for children and teenagers
- music collection with scores
- a scanner
- free Wi-Fi
How to get in touch
- Address: Old Shoreham Road, Portslade, BN41 1XR
- Phone number: 01273 290 800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portslade Library opening times
|Day||Opening times||Libraries Extra|
|Monday||9am to 7pm||All day|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm||1pm to 2pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm||1pm to 2pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm||All day|
|Friday||9am to 5pm||1pm to 2pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 5pm||1pm to 2pm|
|Sunday||11am to 5pm||All day|
Libraries Extra is when there are no staff in the library, but you can use your library card and PIN to get in, and use all the facilities.
On staffed days the library will switch to Libraries Extra from 1pm to 2pm.
Find out how to become a Libraries Extra member.
Our costs and fees
Check our fees for borrowing items, photocopying and other library services.
How we make things easier for you
At Portslade Library, we have the following:
- disabled toilet
- baby changing
- all gender toilet
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- wheelchair accessible in all areas of the building
- disabled parking bay close to building
- disabled toilet with hoist
- fire alarms with flashing lights and sound