Volunteer in our libraries
Find out what volunteer roles we have in our libraries, and how to apply.
About the library volunteer roles
We have a range of volunteer roles, including working with books, helping people with IT, and leading activities.
The roles are as follows:
- IT Connect Volunteer - Library
- IT Connect Volunteer - Home
- Library Adult Activities Volunteer
- Library Children’s Activities Volunteer
- Library Home Delivery Service Volunteer
- Library Stock Assistant Volunteer
- Whitehawk Toy Library Volunteer
How to apply to be a volunteer
You can find more information and apply for a library volunteer role on the Brighton and Hove Community Works website.
On Community Works, you'll only find details of the volunteers roles that are currently available.
Once you've found a role you're interested in, select it and then click the 'register your interest' button. A library staff member will then contact you.
If you have any questions, or you need help to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01273 290 800.