Ageing Well Coffee & Conversation morning
This is your chance to have more of a say on how Brighton & Hove can be improved for older residents.
Friday 1 March, 9.45am – 12noon, Brighthelm Centre, North Road
- Hear from local providers who will let you know what they’re doing and how you can get involved.
- Discuss your thoughts on community support and activities with local providers, councillors and other residents.
- Help us make this an age friendly city so we can help you to make the most of later life.
Refreshments, including sandwiches, will be provided.
Booking isn't necessary, just come along on the day and bring your friends! We're keen to hear from as many people as possible.
Local providers available on the day include:
- Active for Life
- Age UK Brighton & Hove
- Impact Initiatives
- Impetus – Neighbourhood Care Scheme
- Time to Talk Befriending
- The Carers Hub
- Brighton & Hove Library Services
- Volunteering Matters
Organised by Brighton & Hove City Council and the local Age Friendly Forum.
For more information have a look at Ageing Well Coffee & Conversation event page.