Enjoy the city’s historic treasures
Discover the city’s intriguing past with an annual membership to historic venues and museums across Brighton & Hove.
Have you seen the splendour of the Royal Pavilion or taken a tunnel tour underneath the palace? Have you walked through the Victorian passages at Preston Manor? Or maybe you’ve explored the galleries at the city’s three museums? With new exhibits, activities and events throughout the year, there are so many reasons to visit again and again.
Membership gives unlimited access to the Royal Pavilion and Museums with attractions to visit across the city. Prices start from £28 a year.
As well as entry for a whole year, membership includes:
- Children and grandchildren go free
- Free entry to exhibitions
- A welcome tour at the Pavilion (on selected dates)
- Discounts in venue shops and tearooms
- Find out more
You can sign up online today by direct debit or join at any of the venues or call 01273 295898.
Did you know?
- The Royal Pavilion was purchased from Queen Victorian in 1850 for £53,000
- The basement tunnel was used as an air raid shelter in the war
- The Music Room carpet is one piece made with 5.5 million hand tied knots
- The Music Room’s central dome is adorned with 26,000 hand gilded golden cockle shells
- The manor is said to be the most haunted of all our venues
- Visitors can book to play Alice in Wonderland-style croquet on the manor lawns in summer
- The Museum is named after Edward Booth, a pioneer of the environmental type of display called ‘diorama’
- More than 300 display cases of taxidermy animals are on display
- The treasure trove of toys in the Wizard’s Attic section is a hit with children (and adults)
- A new archaeology gallery is opening this month
- The museum houses one of the iconic Mae West’s lip sofas of which only a handful were made