Book a site inspection
Ask one of our building control surveyors to visit on site, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the recent Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak many staff are not able to answer office phones. Please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
You can leave a message on our answerphone, but there may be a delay in getting back to you. This is because of the pressure the current situation has put on our service. Please do not hesitate to request site inspections using the above email address.
You'll need to give us at least one working days’ notice.
Make sure you include:
- address of the site that needs a visit
- the nature of the inspection you need
- the name and phone number of the person requesting the visit
- whether there's someone self isolating - due to being exposed to the virus or recovering from the virus - at the property
We will be aiming to continue business as usual during this exceptional period. Thank you.
How to request a site inspection
To book an inspection with one of our building control surveyors:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 01273 292 050
You should ask for a site inspection by 4pm, the day before you want us to visit.
We can't give set times.
Most site inspections take place between 9am and 2.30pm.
When to request a completion inspection
We may need more notice if you ask for a completion inspection.
We aim to carry out completion inspections within 5 days of you requesting one.