How we can help you to paint over graffiti
How to get paint and equipment for your community or resident group to paint over graffiti in your local area.
How you can get involved
If you want to do a community clean-up and paint over graffiti in your local area, we could help.
We have a restricted budget for this work, so can only give paint and supplies to community groups or groups of residents. We may also choose to support a group who has not received supplies in the past.
Organise a graffiti clean-up
Once your group agrees to a time to paint over graffiti, email email@example.com
Please contact us at least 14 days before you plan to start.
You will need to tell us:
- your name and email address
- the name of your group or organisation
- how may over 18s will take part - no children are permitted
- the graffiti clean-up date, start and finish time
- the location(s) of where you want to paint
- the size of the area and attach photos if you have them
We will send you full terms and conditions when we agree to help and provide equipment and/or paint for your group.
How we can help
Our team can:
- provide you up to 15 litres of white, black or magnolia masonry paint
- provide you with equipment such as gloves, brushes, trays, rollers and 'caution wet paint' tape
- collect equipment if not wanted for future cleans
Our team can't:
- give permission to paint on private property - your group must seek this
- provide anti-graffiti paint or paint removal chemicals
- provide a risk assessment or insurance cover for your graffiti clean-up
- meet you after 12.30pm due to staff shifts