What you can do
There are plenty of opportunities for everyone to get involved in the Stanmer Park restoration project.
There will be a wide variety of volunteering, training and learning activities on offer throughout the project.
Activities will include:
- fruit courses and horticultural training
- wildlife surveys and species monitoring
- woodland management
- visitor surveys and counts
- school activities
- arts and music
- walks and talks (heritage and horticultural and more)
- ‘Green building’ and management
- water and energy training and courses
- oral history studies and training
- event assistance including community litter picks
- involvement in a new Friends group for the park
Share your memories of Stanmer Park
Throughout the project, residents are invited to share their past and present memories of Stanmer Park.
Send in treasured photos and other memorabilia and help create a unique record of the park's fascinating past.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your memories.
picnics with my children
The Earthship being built
How to get involved
We will keep you updated with the latest activity and news. We will update this page with future activities and volunteering opportunities at Stanmer.
To receive Stanmer Park Restoration updates email email@example.com.
Register your interest in parks and green space volunteering at Community works. We’ll post volunteering opportunities for Stanmer as the project progresses.