Reasons why collections are missed
If we didn’t collect your rubbish, recyclng or garden waste it might be because:
- a bin or box was left where it can't be seen
- a bin or box was put out after 6am on the day of collection
- recycling wasn’t sorted, for example glass should be separate
- your recycling included things we can't recycle
- a vehicle or object obstructed the route
If we can't collect your bin or box, we will return to collect as soon as we can. Otherwise collection will take place on the next scheduled day.